Friday, February 20, 2009

WPPI CONVENTION AND AWARDS - 2009

I just returned from Las Vegas, where I had a great time at the WPPI ( Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Convention. Ten Thousand Photographers from all over the world attend this spectacular event, and It was very cool just to hang out and get to know some of them better. This year I entered prints into the annual competition and was thrilled to have 7 prints win Awards of Excellence and hang in the Main Gallery! . I also did a couple very cool fashion wedding shoots while I was there, and will be posting those soon.
Here are the prints that won awards this year!







3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Ed! Fabulous news and well deserved!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work!
COngratulations

Anonymous said...

I really love the drama of the first image!