Friday, January 2, 2009

Cinematic Bridal Session - Whitney and Mark

Just before Christmas, I had a great opportunity to work with the very talented team from Confetti Films on a new collaborative concept.
Cinematic bridal sessions!!
We worked with a great couple who were married last summer, and together created some stunning fashion forward lifestyle portraits and a very cool film.

It is always great to work with such fun and easy going people. Keep tuned in to see what Confetti Films and Edward Ross Photography have in store for the wedding industry... it will be unprecedented in Western Canada.

Here is a sneak peak at the photos. I will link to the film when it is finished in February or March.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking Edward, you have an amazing gift.

Anonymous said...

I am completely overwhelmed!!! You are not only a outstanding photographer but an outstanding man! Thank you for capturing my girl and her hubby with such beauty and grace....It is not often I am speechless - but right now I am!!!!! Bless your Day!!!!

Cindy Swartout

Anonymous said...

Stunning images.