Monday, November 24, 2008

Sylvie & Randy - Veradaro, Cuba - November

I had the great honor of travelling with Sylvie and Randy to their fantastic destination wedding in Cuba. Together with 27 of their closest friends and family, I had a great time photographing, dancing and celebrating their love. A special thanks to all who made me feel so welcome, and to Eleanor and Henry (who I photographed last year) for the referral.  I had an amazing time with everyone, and the images speak to how great this couple are together. I wish you all the best as you begin your journey together. Enjoy the preview.

Also check out the slideshow
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are by far the nicest wedding photos I have ever seen! The backdrops, angles, and colors are amazing.

Anonymous said...

you think these pictures are nice? wait till you see him dance...thats even more impressive

Anonymous said...

Hey...don't make fun of the Legend! I'm stealing this from eleanor...but, he dances like an Angel (a snow-angel that is).

Ed, the pictures are amazing, thank you for everything! It was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!!! Never knew modeling was a talent of yours :) Looked like tons of fun. Congratulations as well!!