Monday, June 9, 2008

Jani&HP - Banff Springs May 31, 2008

What a beautiful family! I had the great honor of photographing Jani and HPs wedding at the Banff Springs Hotel at the end of May. These two are a great example of soulmates, and serendipity. They are blessed to have such amazing, generous families, and I was humbled to have been a part of it all. Many blessings to you in your journey together.

Sincerely,

Edward

Check out the slideshow.
And if you are looking for an amazing cinematographer check out - Confetti Films - Nicole and Trevor are fantastic.















1 comment:

Nina Leal Couture said...

What Beautiful pictures! I am in awe of your amazing work.
I agree, they are a lovely family, as is Jani the bride. It was a highlight of my career to work with them :)
I look forward to seeing more pictures!

Sincerely,
Nina Leal

Nina Leal Bridal Couture