Friday, May 16, 2008

Natalia&Curtis - May 10th, 2008

Well, the official start of my busy wedding season... no break until October...hopefully I can keep up with the blogging!

Natalia and Curtis were a very cool couple, and this bride was up for anything. I am pretty sure she holds the record for most spinning in one wedding day. We hit urban, parks and even the tracks, and created some amazing images in the process. I wish you both all the best in your journey.

Sincerely,

Edward Ross
















1 comment:

kelly said...

wow, i just recently shot a wedding as well, and my photos turned out well, but these photo give me so many new ideas for the next one. i find it amusing that a hutterite's wedding is so well documented. but i wish that my clients would be this open as well, as i shoot hutterites in the colonies and they don't make such a fuss about the photos, all they need is a portrait and they are happy, but i, i want to exercise my creative techniques but they are not up to it.

kelly hofer/green acres colony